cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching Qualifier Look up using MDM5.5 APIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Qualifier table Where I need to search for a Non Qualifier field against one of the Qualifier field.

I have ProductIDType a Qualifier field , ID and Country(Hierarchy lookup) are the Non qualifier.

ProductIDType has three values lets say - "XXXID","YYYID","ZZZID" .

I have to fetch all values for all field from the look up table for the Non Qualifier -ProductIDType against value "XXXID" using MDM 5.5 API.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

It would be a tedious and performance degrading task especially in case if you have a large number of recors in Main table. Anyways you can try the below:

1. Traverse all the main table records using RetrieveLimitedRecordsCommand and add the Qualified field in Main table in the resultset

2. Loop through all the records and retrieve the QualifiedLinkValue for each ecord and inside the loop, check for the YES Qualifier and if it matches then you can save the No Qualifier values to some data structure.

if (objQualifiedLinkValue.GetQualifierValue(FieldId).toString().equalsIgnoreCase("YES_QUALIFIER_SEARCH_VALUE")

{

.... save the No qualifir value

}

This way you will get all the No Qualifiers where the required YES Qualifier value is present.

Let me know if you require further help on this.

Cheers,

Arafat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can go through the below link ,it may help you in using qualifier operations through API:

/people/anand.chandrashekar/blog/2006/05/23/navigating-through-qualified-links-using-the-java-api

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto