cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Delivery Closing in Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to close Incomplete / Partially processed Outbound Delivery Orders in SD?

Looking forward to some valuable suggestions

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Now the problem is solved.

Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

First of all Thanks a lot for all your replies.

I think may be my question is not very clear to you all. I am not facing any problem regarding closing of sales order. I want to close Open Delivery Orders. I am writing my query once again with an example for all of yours' better understanding.

EXAMPLE - Sales Order - 50055 - Material A - 100 PCs.

Delivery Order - 80000552 - Material A - 100 PCs. fully picked.

PGI - Not Done.

In this way many Delivery Orders are created and I want to close all these in one attempt.How to do that?

P.S.: - Whenever there is any partially delivered Sales Order present I have observed that the Reason for Rejection Field is already grayed out.The same thing is applicable for Open Delivery Order also where the 'Complete Delivery' check box remains grayed out.

Please provide some suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancel the deliveries and follow the steps discussed above

Regards,

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

You already got a lot of info.

fully picked.

If the picking has been done through MM (no WM), then blank the picked quantity, delete the delivery and cancel the sales item.

If the picking has been done through MM-WM, then you also have to reset the picked quantity, but through WM and then proceed in the same way.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

To close the incompletely delivered order, please set a delivery block either at the item level or the schedule line level of the item in the sales order.

For those items which are already delivered, as Mr.Lakshmipathi suggested, do reverse PGI or create invoice for those delivered items.

Please close this thread, if answered..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can close the sale orders by assigning Reason for Rejection at item level but for deliveries for which you have not invoiced, the correct approach is that either you can invoice the same or reverse the PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

First of all thanks for your reply.

I am writing my query once again with an example for your better understanding.

I already have 1000 Open Delivery Orders where the picking is done and the PGI is still to be done.Now the management have decided to close all these delivery orders immediately and I want to know how to close these orders in one attempt.

P.S.: - Whenever there is any partially delivered Sales Order present I have observed that the Reason for Rejection Field is already grayed out.The same thing is applicable for Open Delivery Order also where the 'Complete Delivery' check box remains grayed out.

As you will definitely understand that closing these orders one by one will take a hell lot of time so I want to know that whether any transaction code is available or configuration is possible in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already stated, deliveries which were not PGId, you have to cancel those deliveries, so that the respective stock would increase in Unrestricted. On the other hand, if you want, you can do PGI and invoice. These are the only two options as for as incomplete delivery documents are concerned.

Next to assign Reason for Rejection in bulk, go to TCode MASS, input Object Type BUS2032 and execute.

There block "Sales Order Item Data" and click on "Fields". Select the field "MASSVBAP-ABGRU" and execute. Key in the sale order references and again execute.

You will see two tabs now. On top, one with New Values and below the list of sales documents which you need to assign Reason for Rejection. On top assign some new value and click on "Carry out Mass change" (6th from left tab).

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I already stated, deliveries which were not PGId, you have to cancel those deliveries, so that the respective stock would increase in Unrestricted

Just a quick comment: Because the Goods issue has not been done (only picking), the respective stock is already unrestricted, the reason to fisically delete the deliveries is to be able to reject all the related sales orders.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have followed your suggestion and the problem is now solved.

Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the respective stock is already unrestricted,

Yes In fact what I meant was that though you could see the quantity in unrestricted, you cannot use those stocks unless you delete the deliveries that are not PGId

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know you are well aware of it, but because the differences between availability / requirement transfer / physical stock available in MARD are not obvious for many people, I suggested the correction so nobody get confused.

Of course your comment is only valid if the SAP system has availability check activated in the delivery, because some companies don't use availability check at all !

Best Regards.

Franck

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

if you want to close the Incomplete / Partial Processed Outbound delivery orders then put a Reason for Rejection for those partially processed sales orders. and then close the sales orders

Regards

Srinath