cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow of price from Z Table to Quotation pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Requirement : (Bold and Underlined text is requirement)

Example : We create inquiry document with XYZ & ZYX Materials as 2 line items and after saving the inquiry document . Say for example Inquiry number is 1234 . After inquiry got generated Production planning People will run one Z Report and Estimated selling cost will be arrived for XYZ & ZYX Materials and that Estimated selling cost will go and store in 'Z' Table as below :

Inquiry no Material Quantity Selling Cost

1234 XYZ 10 500

1234 ZYX 20 900

The Z table will look in the similar manner as i given above as Example .

Now the selling cost should flow in to the quotation document both at the time of creation or in change mode (in VA21 & in VA22) transactions at the item level conditions .

Particularly for this Flow of cost , we created one more condition type ZCEP with statistical option in pricing procedure and the value should come and sit in this condition type in Quotation document creation or in change mode

Field for this is KOMV-KBETR

We tried with ABAP Development in User Exit MV45AFZZ & MV45AFZB for calling the Price from Z Table to Quotation document . But value is not flowing in to quotation document .

Is there any other user exit or any other solution to call the price from Z Table to my Quotation document?

Regards

N.M.Pradeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have defined a new condtion type to represent the cost of the material, there is no need to define user exits.

there is a field called Alternate condtion type in pricing proceddure. This is also used in case of free goods , Rebates, Net value. So you need to define a new routine for this purpose in VOFM and assign that routine to the condtion type in pricing proceddure.

Under the new routine say 99 technical consulant will define from where to fetch the data i.e your Z table

Answers (0)