cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Expense Types based upon Trip Activity Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement. I know that Travel Expense Types do have the permissibility based upon "Employee Grouping for Travel Expense Types". This is being done in V_T706B1 in the field 'ExpTy.Permissibility'. Based upon the group the employee belongs to, he/she can have the visibility to the expense type in 'Travel Expense Report'

Now my requirement is can I have the same type of permissibility to travel expense types based upon the Trip Activity type. For example if I choose a trip activity type 'Billable to Customer' in Trvael Request Form I should be able to see expense types AIR, TRAIN while if I choose 'Internal Training' I should be able to see only TRAIN in Travel Expense Report.

Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With EHP2 this is possible with Trip Schemas not Activity Types. The suggestions about the z function module should be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I control Expense Type entry using Trip Schema?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before using this you need to have installed EHP2 as a minimum. Activate the business packages and then look under dialog control in the IMG. There is a node to do this there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We have done the same by using customized search help exit for the field PTK03-SPKZL.

Standard search help exit is:PTRV_F4_EXP_TYPE_SH_EXIT, copy this as a Z function module and modify according to your requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

Thanks a lot for your response.

Can you please explain this in more detail, so that I can put it forward to the ABAP Consultant.

How did you restrict the expense types, i mean to say based on which field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Open data element:SPKZL from SE11.

Check the search help name:SH_EXPENSE_TYPES.

Double click on the search help SH_EXPENSE_TYPES.

You can find the search help exit name:PTRV_F4_EXP_TYPE_SH_EXIT

Copy that PTRV_F4_EXP_TYPE_SH_EXIT into a 'Z' function module.

Filter the expense type, in the loop,

loop at spkzls where spkzl in t_spkzl_selopt and sptxt in t_sptxt_selopt.
  ****write ur logic here to filter the expense types based on the activity
 append spkzls to spkzls_help. 
 endloop.

After activating the above z function module, replace the standard function module with 'z' function module in search help exit filed.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thts really helpful.I will try and get back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the authorization objects for the transaction code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Input?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I came to know that this is achievable in EHP2 where you can have trip expense types depending upon trip schema.Is this right? If so, then where to do the configuration?