cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TR for Movement type 561

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do a goods receipt with movement type 561 I have checked Create Transfer Requirement in OMLR, I have also set up automatic TO creation.but there is no auto TR creation.

what I am missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only if the warehouse number is assigned to the combination of Plant and SLOC then warehouse managment will be active other wise there will no warehouse related activites.

If the SLOC is warehouse managed then as soon as you post the stock in MB1C by using movement type 561, there will be a new screen again displayed with warehouse number, storage type, ...... i.e LT06, when you enter the next screen then in the header details you can find the Transfer requiement number. This TR is generated auatomatically and you can view this in the T-code LB03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether for the WM ref mov.type you have assigned the automatic TR & TO creation in the LE-WM mov types settings.

If you have assigned the 'X' indicator here for the mov.type then system will automatically create the same.

If its not working even after assigning it then check whether any notes are available.

Hope it helps.

Regards,