cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Error while posting GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am posting Goods receipt for stock transfer order (with mov type 351) in receiving plant and getting following error

1.System is also giving msg (green) as excise invoice does not exist in sending plant

2. Excise Duty is appearing as 0.00 in excise invoice tab.(I have defined sending end and receiving plant as Vendor and customer and its relationshilp also maintained.Plant vendors excise date i have assigned in J1ID)

Need your valuable inputs, how to rectify this error

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below setting:

SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase order > Set up Stock Transfer Order > Define Shipping data for plants > Maintain the Customer for suppling plant as well as receiving plant

Check the same Customer link to the vendor or not.

Maintain the J1ID for both the vendor & Customer and check Material & chapter id combination, Cenvat determination

check the flow

regards

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna Raju

Thanking you .. I was missing configuration of set up stock transport order.Now excise has started to flow in its respective tabs.Needs one small clarfication also, that is it also compulsary to keep vendor master record setting in additional purchasing data of vendor master record at plant level.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In vendor master for STO there only 2 specific setting we have to do.

Vendor Master, general data, Control data, we have link the cusomer code

Vendor master, Purchasing View, we should maintain the STO scheme.

Regards

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna Raju,

These setting which you have mentioned that all are completed, There is one more setting which we do in purchasing view of vendor master by following path

Extra --> Additional Purchasing data --> Check Data retention at plant level --> Maintain the respective plant code and then checking at purchasing view.

So is this setting required to maintain, If not whats the purpose of this setting

I shall be very thankful if you provide your valuable inputs on this

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is mandatory to maintain the add purchasing data for plant incase of STO

and if the Vendor is used at only specific plant level then can use this option.

regards

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I am bothering you too much.Please guide me should i keep that additional purchasing data for plant vendor master or not.

Here we are having 5 plants so if i am not keeping this additional purchasing data.Is not going to affect me anywhere.Please Guide me

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No Issues,

I hope purchase organization is common for all the 5 plants code, No need to maintain the add purchasing data for plant.

If the purchase org is different, then extend the vendor master to all the purchase org, instead of maintain the plant specific vendor.

Regards

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasanna For your valuable inputs and time

Regards

Vivek

Answers (0)