cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock block on sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to transfer the requirement for MRP on creation of a sales order but do not want to block the stock. This is to say that if I create a sales order, an mrp request should be generated for the quantity but no existing stock should get blocked.

How can I do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Intrigue ,

1. Check the Avaialbility Check that you have used im Material Master, it should be 02 - Individual requirements.

2. Activate "Avaialbilty Check" indicator in your schedule line category screen .

3. IMG --> SD --> BF --> Availability Check with ATP logic or Against Planning --> Carry out Control for Avaialbility Check or Tcode OVZP

Choose 02 and A(Sales Order). Activate

1. Check without RLT

2. Incl Purchase orders

3. Include reservations

4. Include sales requirements

5. Include deliveries

Check this one....

Regards

Sathya

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your sales order schedule line category details in VOV6 the availabilty check and requirements transfer should be active

For the checking group assigned in your MMR say 02 (individual requirement) and the checking rule A (sales order) for this combination in t code OVZ9 please remove the tick include sales requirements

This should work for your requirement

By doing this say if there is a stock of material A say 10 units in unrestricted if there is a sales order today 04.04.2009 for 10 units to be delivered on 07.04.2009 and if the order is saved the reequirements is reflected in MD04

If there is a rush order for this same material A say 10 units on 06.04.2009 which you feel is very important this stocks of 10 units will go to the rush order and that gets priority first

That means there is no stocks block happening on saving sales order and i hope this is your requirement

Try this and post back

Regards

Raja