cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revenue not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i created a project with wbs elements and internal activities now the planned cost is also been calculated on correctly say for example i have a structure of two levels and say the total cost of 2nd level wbs element will show in the 1st level wbs element say the total is 50000. but when i created a sales document value of say 60000 and after assigning the sales document with the 1st level wbs element the total cost is showing 10000-

and when ever i generate bill against the sales order the actual cost in the project planning board is showing the billed amount. and also when i generated revenue against the bill the actual revenue is also not showing.

am new to ps so can any one help me on this

what is going on

regards

subhro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya answeres

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sales order check the document flow and ensure the accounting document has been created.

If the a/c doc has not created , then the actual cost will nt be shown.

That means ur document may b incomplete.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for revenue based costing,whenever the sales create the billing against the customer,the cost will be booked against the profitability segment with reference to sales order.

Make the account assignmnet in sales order aginst the WBS,so that when the billing created it will booked to WBS.Orelse you can book directly in salea order & later you can transfer to WBS by Result analysis key & transfer to project,latter you book to profitability segment.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i did the same i assigned the 1st level wbs element in the sales document it the account assignment tab page but the result is same may b some other setting is missing.

regards

subhro

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in planning profile txn opsb check if aut rev from sales order is ticked

if not then tick

you may have to cjen for the project to rebuild info database to get rev in reports