cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermine incompleteness in Delivery

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have created an incompletion procedure and assigned to delivery header. When I run the incompleteness in delivery, though some of the fields defined in incompletion procedure are missing still system shows 'List contains no data'. But when I re-run the incompleteness i.e edit --> redetermine incompleteness by being in the incompletion window, then it shows the missing fields. Why it is happening so? Please pass your suggestions in this regard.

regards

rama krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama,

This may happen, in the following case.

You assign a incompleteness procedure to your header level.

In that incompleteness procedure, you are checking for the field which is present at item level.

Hence at the first time, you won't get any error.

The second time, the system will be having the item level information also, hence it will show the incompleteness message.

I have faced similar kind of problem in case of determining output types.

Please remove the item level fields which you assigned to your incompleteness procedure, then do the process again. You will get the proper result.

If you want to have a incompleteness check for the fields present at item level, then use the option,

ASSIGN INCOMPLETENESS PROCEDURE TO DELIVERY ITEM TYPES.

Hope this may solve your issue.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your reply. But the fields selected in header incompletion procedure are all header fields like

LIKP BTGEW Total Weight

LIKP NTGEW Net weight

LIKP ROUTE Route

LIKP SDABW Special proc. indicator

LIKP VSART Shipping type

Even then system is not showing the incompletion log at first time. Only on redetermination it is showing these fields.

regards

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama,

I have suggested you the thing, which I faced..

I am not sure, but you try this..

Total weight, Net weight - Though you have taken it from the header level, it is sum of the total weight/net weight of all materials maintained at Item level.

You try remove those two entries. It will work..

(Rama: Has your issue solved?)

Please update in the forum, if your issue solved..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your interest on my issue. As you said I removed the Total weight and Net weight fields from incompletion (Header) procedue. Even then the system is behaving in the same way. If the leave the field route as blank, still at first time it is showing no data and when i redetermine then it is showing as incompletion.

Could anybody throw some light on this? Why the SAP is behaving like this? Do I need to run sdome program or SAP note for this?

Please advise.

regards

rama krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama,

Sorry.. In my case which is regarding output type, I have done that thing..

That is what I have suggested..

Let us wait for some other Guru's answers..

Let you try with the hope..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Rama Kotha,

I face this problem too. Have you found the solution to solve this?

Thank in advance,

Tazann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

you can execute report RVDELSTA to recalculate status in deliveries which includes incompleteness.

Please give feedback.

Regards,

Joan