cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in segement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one query regarding Cashjournal segment i am selecting splitting tab and i have entered more than two line items with different cost centers it is working but when i am trying to view document as a general ledger view every sgement line item is splitted for total how many line items u have entered Example i have entered one expenditure account with 4 different cost centers but it shows total 16 line items and every segment value is splitting 4 line items what is the problem give me idea.

Thanks and regards,

Nauma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solve

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is how it works in Cash journal.

We have rasied this issue with SAP and they have confirmed that it will work this way only.

Regards,

Sridevi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

firsrt u can select ur business transaction enter ur amount and enter g/l account after that select split arrow and enter how many line items u want with different cost centers if the g/l account is created as a cost element other wise select profit centers and select copy button after that it shows as a star and select that line item select post button its working but the problem is how many line items u have entered base on that one it will be splitting for suppose u r entered 4 line items with different cost centers it is splitting as 16(4*4) line items that is the reason i have problem.

thanks and regards,

Nauma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u have any doubt let me know.