cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't find user by attribute krb5principalname=host/.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help ?

I try to configure SPNEGO on our EP.

but I am always get the following error:

when I am using krb5principalname :

when i change to kpnprefix :

Couldn't find user by attribute kpnprefix = host/.....

what is the cause of the error ?

your help appreciated.

Best regards,

Dedi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dedi,

Could you please post the configurations that you did for resolving the following error:

I am getting the same error while SPNego Implementation.

Thanks in Advance,

Deepa

former_member247262
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dedi,

Did you check to make sure that when you connect to your user store (not via portal) is it trying to pop up a message that your password needs to be changed? We had a similar issue.

Also, please post the config changes that fixed your original problem as I am experiencing that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dedi, Stephen.

I think you have to go to VA->Security Provider -> User Management -> USer Store and set your J2EE Service User to "no password change"

Let me know if you need screenshots, in exchange for some good ol' sdn points...:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the error from defaulttrace.trc :

#1.5#0014C2406264006800000000000021E400041097113413AF#1144140921600#System.err#sap.com/irj#System.err#Guest#192####bf8df000c3b811dac1bd0014c2406264#Thread[Thread-112,5,SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_Group]##0#0#Error##Plain###Password:

It seems like connecting using guest account and system asking for password. Any wrong configuration ?

Best regards,

Dedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The error has been solved after I am changing some configuration. But when I try to access the portal, it just hanging waiting for something.

When I check on the defaultTrace.trc it prompt for password. (it is like asking password to access keytab file)

-

password:

-

Is anyone know, what is the problem ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advanced,

Dedi