SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - Internal Orders/Investment Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

Case1 - I have an order ( No-1001) which is to be settle to Cost Center (Zcctr1).

When I post expenses to the order through FI , system looks for Fund Center - as of now I am manually entering the fund center. My problem arises when I am setling the Order, System is looking for fund center again for the same cost element to whcih expenses already booked and budget is already consumed. How is this generally handled.

Is it possible to derive the Fund center from Responsible cost center in th Order.

Case2 - We also have Investment Management active.

An internal Order is created for the purpose of investment measure and the budget is allocated from the appropriation requests, meaning the budget is controlled through internal order budgeting process and there is no need of Funds mangement's AVC . We dont need any fund center to be assigned at the time of Purchase order How can I handle this situation.

Thanks

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chriss,

Case 1.

You can derive the funds centre from responsible cctr (KOSTV) or cost center basic for basic settlement (KOSTL) of Order on FMDERIVE. Use function module FMDT_READ_MD_ORDER Read Order Master Data. In target field then choose field FUND_CENTER assign to field KOSTL or KOSTV.

Funds Management read the settlement you did because the integration between FM and CO exist. You can deactive the link.

Case 2.

You can assign the internal order to DUMMY funds centre. Then set DUMMY for free availability control. Or, you can set the commitment item for investment measure is not expenditure. As long as not category not 30, system does not ask the funds centre.

Hopefully it can give you idea,

Dewi

0 Kudos

In derivation rules -

I have assigned cost elements to a non budgetable commitment item with a condition that the order number range of investment orders.

There is a business TRANSAC for order settlement, I have created a rule with a condition that cost elements assigned to non budgetable CI when the Business Transac = order settlement.

Thanks

CHris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, please see the response.