cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Scenario: raw material quality check --> Usage decision ( material to material transfer)

goods receipt qty entered wrong and usage decision also made of that inspection lot.

now i want to cancel this Usage decision and inspection lot and also material document of raw material ( i.e made in movt type 101) so that total transaction should be cancelled

i have heard about user exit QEVA0008. how to apply this and which note should be applied?

which steps should be followed?

waiting for reply

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit

Thanks for your guidance.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pravin,

In your case you have already made UD and stock posting. So to reverse this simply follow SAP Note "175842 - Reversal of goods movement from UD". This is the best solution in this case.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

for cancelling usage decision use user exit QEVA0008.With the help of Abaper Proceed with following steps

1) GOTO T. CODE CMOD

2) CREATE NEW PROJECT FOR EXAMPLE "ZUDRE"

3)GIVE SHORT BTEXT & SAVE IN REQUIRED PACKAGE

4)CLICK ON ENHANCEMENT ASSIGNMENT PUSHBUTTON

5)ASSIGN USER EXIT QEVA0008

6)CLICK ON COMPONENTS PUSHBUTTON

7)DOUBLE CLICK ON" EXIT_SAPMQEVA_008"

8)DOUBLE CLICK ON "INCLUDE ZXQEVU10"

9)WARNING MESSAGE WILL APPEAR ON STANDARD TOOL BAR IN YELLOW COLOUR

10)HIT THE ENTER BUTTON OF KEYBOARD

11)CREATE OBJECT MESSAGE APPEARS . CLICK ON YES

12)SAVE CREATED OBJECT IN REQUIRED PACKAGE

13)CLICK BACK TWO TIMES TO COME TO SCREEN OF DISPLAY PROJECT

14)SINGLE CLICK ON ICON IN FRONT OF FUNCTION EXIT UNDER COLUMN EXP.

15)COPY THE DISPLAYED PROGRAM

16)COME BACK TO "INCLUDE ZXQEVU10" AND PASTE COPIED PROGRAM INTO "INCLUDE ZXQEVU10."

17)SAVE AND COME BACK TO SMODE INITIAL SCREEN AND CLICK ON ACTIVATE PROJECT ICON.

18) NOW ON UD SCREEN U WILL GET CUSTOMER FUNCTION PUSHBUTTON.CLICK ON THIS BOTTON, UD WILL GET REVERSED.

FOR CANCELLATION OF MATERIAL DOCUMENT FIRST U HAVE TO BRING THE STOCK BACK TO QUALITY. FOR THIS REFER SAP NOTE 175842.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

as per your solution UD reversed successfully but material document does not canceled how could i canceled this material document which is created previous UD. because by simple MBST tcode it does not allowed me to cancel material document which is posted.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for cancelling GR you have to go to same MIGO Tcode and enter GR-->cancellation-->

Mvt type (102)

Inspection lot will gate LTCA status

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sujit,

as before cancellation of first document which was against movt type 101, i have to cancel document which is created against 321 movt. which was after UD ,

My problem is that goods movement doesnt reversed after UD reversed. how could i reverse this movement which is by 321.

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge system will allow you to cancell the 101 document without cancellation of 321 mvt.Once the material is in QI stock you can cancel MIGO(101)

Now if Material is not in QI stock ( ie 321 happened) then

Go to MB1B

Mvt type:322

Activate 08 Inspection type prior to this in Material master-->QM view.

A inspection lot of 08 will be get generated.

Now try MIGO reversal.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

To cancel the GR you have to bring the stock back to quality inspection. To bring the stock back into quality stock u have to refer the SAP Note 175842.Once your stock is back in quality u can cancel the original GR document.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujit

i have reversed stock by 322 ( in t code MB1B).inspection lot is created, what i do with this inspection lot?

but when i going to cancel material document system gives error."You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted"

hi amit

i also want to ask you that when we reversed the UD, material document should be reversed. as per note 175842 because i also maintained QA11 for movt type 322 in t code OMJJ

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

After successful UD reset my inspction lot has this status : UDRE RREC SPCO STUP

UDRE UD reset

RREC Results confirmed

SPCO Stock posting completed

STUP Statistics updated

At the time of cancellation of original document by movt type 102 system gives error.

"You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted"

waiting for reply

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Refer the note 175842.With the help of Abaper Create the program with reference to note 175842. create the transaction.In that transaction enter the lot no. for which you want to do reverse posting & execute.You can see the stock for the lot again in inspection stock.Then cancel your original GR document.

Regards

Amit