cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure in a Input Ready Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 9 key figures in my input ready query. 5 of them are not input ready and being loaded through a job and 4 are input ready. There is a problem with one key figure, I am able to see data for the key figure when i have START QUERY IN THE CHANGE MODE turned off. But once I turn it on it is not showing any data for the key figure. This is happening only wiht that key figure, all the other key figures are working fine. Could someone help fixing this

Thanks

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do face this type problem during my BI IP implemenation project. Pls chk thoroughly the following points.

1.The planning mode of your real-time infocube should be on always on( you need change from load to planning mode, while inputting data).

2.The START QUERY IN THE CHANGE MODE , should be on.

3.In the planning tab of key figures, ensure you enable the button : Data can be changed using planning functions.

4.In the advanced tab of key figures, pls make sure to enable the right button( Master data).

5.Pls make sure , the real time infocube, aggregation levels, filters etc, should be refreshed & active,if make any changes in planning model in between, in Aggregation levels,filters etc.

6. Pls chk the locks( SM12) always, and delete all of them, if any.

7. Log-off the Server (BEX/DWWB) and restart the BEX ,then open your Input query, it should work .

Regards

CSM Reddy

Answers (0)