Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIN6 -A/R VAT is in Disable mode in the FTXP

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I defined new Pricing procedure by copying standard JFACT procedure for the new company code.

In that I maintained JIN6 condition type for A/R VAT, same condition available in my tax procedure TAXINJ but when I go to maintain new Tax code through FTXP, A/R CST and A/R VAT in disable mode so I can't able to maintain the % here.

Can you please give inputs ASP,why this is happening

Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know,

am not sure about , why its showing in display mode,

but as per your thread, you want to maintain tax % here, which will be copied in your condition records while creation.

As i have tried this, against to this tax code in FTXP, we can maintain tax % any of the field,- whenever we use this tax code,then only this % is applicable, which have not effected the other cond types in FTXP.

hope adds info, -

- *As we know, if we wont maintain the tax % we have to enter manually while cond record creation,

- if we maintain here ( irrsepective of cond type) against tax code, same will be copied in cond record.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have taken different Juridiction code instead of correct one now I have taken correct one then it got solved.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

If you have authorisation to create tax code in FTXP, it should be in editable option. Perhaps, you can try by copying some existing tax code and change the VAT percent there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

1. Copy TAXINJ and rename it as ZTAXNJ and enter here JIN6 and check.

2. Activate Statistical indicator against the condition type and check

3. Rename even JFACT as ZFACT and proceed. (so that it will have a standard procedure to look for)

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 4, 2009 9:22 AM