cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

We have a legacy system and sales orders are created from a text file uploaded to SAP via XI. When I view some of the sales orders created, there are some which has a Billing Block - Price Incomplete. But the document has a non-zero Net Value. What could possibly trigger this?

• From the XI program, no codes in there were created to indicate billing blocks. I am just looking for possible reasons why this happened.

Thanks,

Ranj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check for user exits incorporated to have the biling block indicator set . maybe this is the case why the sales orders are blocked

check for the enhancements created using the SMOD/ CMOD transaction where in you can find if something has been used

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as for the non-zero value... please check if pricing is calculated based on certain parameters which could be missing in the order. if some of these parameters are missing, then you would have to discuss with your XI consultant, and check the data being transferred if these are complete.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check your sales orders. is the billing plan activated in the document type? if yes, then you may have a "pricing incomplete" billing block, as the order will be looking for a non-existent WBS or network for the billing plan.

regards.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to create an order manually in Development server....using the data from the order in which you have found this problem. Use the data as it is and check if you get similar problem. One possibility is that, there could be some enhancement of functionality using userexits in the sales order program.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the offending sales items have quantities entered? If not, maybe that's the culprit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranj,

Maybe some uploaded pricing conditions get deleted through an SD requirement and therefore you get this incompletion error.

Did you enter the incompletion protocol in the Sales Document to see exactly what was missing?

Make sure you enter the pricing screen for the specific item.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly do you mean? I would really appreciate all your help if you could all me more specific with your recommendations. Really need this badly. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is....

-- Access an order where you see the problem

-- In the order check at the item level & see what is entered as the quantity for that line item

If the line item quantity is blank, there will not be a price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW: I'm suggesting you check item level as I'm guessing from your initial post you were checking at header level ("..."non-zero net value..." -- which'd be because some line items got pricing)

Do your checking using transaction VA02....and as mentioned by previous poster, look at incompletion log (Edit>>Incompletion log) could also help you to quickly find the problem line items -- and exactly what all is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for the info. But, the item has complete pricing still document has price incomplete billing block. No incomplettion log is available, since I'm guessing the document is really complete in the first place. I just want to know where did that billing block come from.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I get your point. Beyond all the other things suggested so far only other place I can think to look is at trans VOV8, under Billing section there's a spot to define billing block for that order type. But setting here would be 100% -- i.e. everytime this order type was entered there'd be a block...doesn't sound like your case.

I'm stumped since seems none of what's been suggested solves your problem...will be curious to hear resolution on this one. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>What could possibly trigger this?

If this is happening for a particular customer/customer's.The trigger for billing block could be the customer master data,based on the credit limit check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yathish,

We set the credit management in such a way that there would be no blocking due to credit unworthiness. But I also feel like that the settings for this may actually be the culprit. Could you please enlighten me more? What do I need to check on this?

Many thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked VD05 or XD05 for that customer as to whether any billing block is set ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No blocks were set in XD05 / VD05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>We set the credit management in such a way that there would be no blocking due to credit unworthiness. But I also feel like that the settings for this may actually be the culprit. Could you please enlighten me more? What do I need to check on this?

Hope the link below helps..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/credit+management