SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail:explain me what is 1 step and 2 step pricing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one explain me the settings which i have to make for 1 step pricing and for 2 step pricing?i want the IMG and Eassy access settings for 1 step pricing and also for 2 step pricing?I know the theory part of 1 step pricing and 2 step pricing but i want the practical part.reply soon with clear explanation and clear configuration.

Regards

Krish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use single-step or two-step sales price calculation, depending on whether a single-step or two-step logistics process used in your system.

Single-step: Single-step price calculation is performed when a store procures articles directly from a vendor, that is, if there is no upstream organizational unit assigned to the store. Calculating sales prices for the stores is based on the purchase price for external vendors. For example, DSP products... I mean Daily Supplied Products like Milk, Curds, Bakery Products so on.

*Two-step" : Two-step calculating sales prices for the stores is based on the transfer price for distribution centers.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/12/085147470311d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm

Bye,

Muralidhara

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use single-step or two-step sales price calculation, depending on whether a single-step or two-step logistics process used in your system.

Single-step: Single-step price calculation is performed when a store procures articles directly from a vendor, that is, if there is no upstream organizational unit assigned to the store. Calculating sales prices for the stores is based on the purchase price for external vendors. For example, DSP products... I mean Daily Supplied Products like Milk, Curds, Bakery Products so on.

*Two-step" : Two-step calculating sales prices for the stores is based on the transfer price for distribution centers.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/12/085147470311d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

issue closed