cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

horizontal scrollbar in table + webdynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

How to make horizontal scrollbar in table... which property i have to set for that...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I see that lots of people are suggesting that you put a horizontal scroll area around the entire table. From a usablility standpoint, there is actually a much better way to go. You can set the horizontal scrolling within the table itself. Just set the scrollableColCount to control how many columns of the table are displayed at once.

You can see a screen shot of what it looks like here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjung/2685619854/in/set-72157606418550143/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Transparent container and keep the table inside this. For this TCO,set the scrolling property to have the horizontal scroll bar.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no scrolling property in transparent container... scrolling mode is there... see in my table 6 rows are the result... but my table property has only five rows to visible.. to see 6th row i want to scroll that... i given scrolling mode as auto,both but it's not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Scrolling mode as Auto. And one more thing you need to specify the hieght and width of the TCO.

As you have not set that, it is occupying the default width and height settings. Try to set the height and width to 200PX and 300px respectively and see the changes try to set them till you were able to see the

scrollbars.

Regards,

Lekha.