Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Maintainess Generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I created table maintainess generator for custom table,

It has 60 fields are there, but it displays 51 fields view

How to resolve it , please send the your ideas and comments.

thnaks

sitaram

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to replicate the scenario with 60 entries int table maintenance generator it is displaying 60 entries.the issue is just with scrolling display.Just scroll till the end of the entries it show you 60 of 60.

Instead of 51 of 60.

Regards,

Gurpeeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u mean that your Custom Table for which Table Mntnce Generator is created has got 60 Fields or 60 Set of Records?

_IvanFemia_
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jsitaram,

I created a Z table with more than 60 fields and every works fine, try to create again the table maintenance.

Regards,

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way Table maintainance can hide the table rows unless you put filters explicitly.

Check data thru SE16 and same number of entries shud be displayed.

Regards

Shital

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is no way it wl show only 51 enteries bt if u really facing the problem then delete the table maintainance generator and try 2 create it again nd 1 more thing r u able 2 give all 60 field entries in the transaction code sm30.

just try it i hope it works 4 u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can happen that you may have added some fields after generating the table maintaince generator.

Please create the table maintaince generator after delting it once.

Hope it will work.

Regards

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Nitin

This is very usual that -

It can happen that you may have added some fields after generating the table maintaince generator.

Please delete and recreate the table maintenance.

Please close the thread if it works.

Thanks

anuj_srivastava
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tried by adding a field after the maintenance have been generated.

In that i was not able to see all the fields.

In ur case same can be the situation.So try deleting the present maintenance and create the new maintenance.You will be able to see all the fields.

Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If new fields are added to the existing table structure, you need to recreate the table maintenance generator.

If new fields are not added, change the display of the table to ALV grid and check if you can see all the fields.