cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a basic question in billing however never got an answer i searched manytimes can you pls tell me how we can search for a billing document post for accounting in VF03

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto VF05N and enter the details anf lastly check the radio button in the bottom the page

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rithvika

i wanted to know using F4 cant we search for a billing doc posted to accounting in vf02 or vf03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this can be had the other way. when you click on F4 , you get a options of accounting not released etc

so if there are no entries in errors in accounts , it means all are released to accounts

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable replies

My question is

I go to VF03.I am not sure of my billing doc numnber.

I want to see all my billing documents based on billing type wether could be posted or not posted.

This option i didnt find !

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all VF03 is used to check the billing document details . So you should know the billing document number.But without knowing the billing document number and as you are not sure of your billing document number also then by going to VF03 and checking the status doesn't work. Instead of that by going to VF03 , go to VF05N and give your sales area and then execute and then check wheather those billing documents have been passed to FI or not , and the second option is go to VA05 and check the Status feild

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shipla.

Based on your question your requirements is you want to see the number of doument posted in Accounting .And number of documents not posted in Accounting.

yes you can ,but not possible at same time

First you can see the list of documents posted in Accounting

go to F 4 and select the tab billing documents to be passed to an accounting ..

than give the billing type ..

than select the posting type = C

now execute ..

you get the list of document passed up to accounting..

Now you choose not = C..

then execute you get the douments which was not posted to accounting due to various reason

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry this doesnt work

HI Raj

Did u check this

System is not giving the list.Please let me know did it work for u ??

Edited by: shipla2b on Apr 10, 2009 5:07 AM

Edited by: shipla2b on Apr 10, 2009 5:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This this the way we can get the Document posted to Accounting. & not posted to accounting.

I had checked. its giving the result for Non posted Document.not for the posted Document.but as per SAP std setting its supposed to give the result for even for posted document.

you have to input here Billing category as L and Posting status. * A to N.. for me am getting the documents other than C (thats posted to accounting).

Just write the message to SAP by using your Project ID. hence they are the one provided this option & it has to work..

they might release note for this . they have to support for this.

Thanks

Raja.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to know through VF03 , wheather that billing document has been posted to accounting or not then , go to VF03 and click on the document flow icon then you can see wheather that billing document has been passed to FI or not . If it has been passed to FI then accounting document will get generated . If it has not posted to FI then accounting document wont get generated

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shipla2b

Can u be little clear about your question,

Like do u want to know the billing document released to accounting or

Want th know the last billing doc released to account

Please reply

thanks

Praveen

Former Member