cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-SAP users need to fill in form to create SAP record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

My client would like to have a form sent to their temporary workers (stored in SAP-HR as object "H") via email. These temporary workers do not have SAP Portal Access or SAP GUI access.

The temporary worker will fill in the form and the data filled in is supposed to update an infotype in SAP.

May I know how this can be done?

Does the form needs to be stored somewhere for HR to email to the temporary workers, or is this form able to be stored in their intranet for temp. workers to pick it up?

After the form is filled in, does the temp worker need to email the form to a SAP-HR admin person or will this form automatically create the SAP infotype record?

If it is sent to the SAP-HR admin person, how does the form create an infotype record in SAP? Is there supposed to be a "Submit" button by the HR-person in order to create the infotype record?

I do not know the functionality of Adobe Interactive Form and I am missing information of how a PDF form can update an SAP record, if the form is not stored in the portal.

Please help...

Thank you

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Adobe offline form scenario which can be sent through mails.

Check this document

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4ed7e790-0201-0010-628f-a6a1b1f7...

Check on similar lines, you can also find some documents in service market place