Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Return Components of Production Order

a_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Created Production Order (PdO) with 9-10 components, the 8th component being Item HEX with planned quantity of 5 and actual issue of 200 at row number 8 of PdO. In meantime, someone had deleted some row of PdO. The user then tries to click "Report Completion" and "Return Components" and selects Item HEX. The row number for Item HEX is now strangely Row 9 and the user is unable to return the quantity of 200 for Item HEX.

The "available batches" table of the Item HEX just does not show the quantity of 200 and the user is unavailable to "return components".

Could someone help me what the problem could be?

Thanks,

Ajay Audich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is due to deleting of the item. You should not allow any use delete line items when the Production Order already issued some. As of now, you may not have option to reverse it.

Thanks,

Gordon

a_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

The item row deleted was some other item and not Item HEX. The Item HEX which now shows as row 9 DOES show the issued quantity as ~200 but the batches for this quantity are not visible and cannot be selected in the batch selection screen.

Could the deletion of some OTHER item in the production order create this problem?

Hi Sridharan- I do not understand your reply "wrongly posting"-could you please explain...this error is happening in the production order of SAP Business One.

Thanks,

Ajay Audich

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what I mean. The deletion of the other item caused your current problem. Deletion of the item could only be done for new order.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wrongly posted