cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reinstall JDI

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi I'm facing unexpected errors during the JDI SP16 configurations. I'm thinking to re-deploy the JDI, with the option to overwrite , then to start to configure it again from the beginner.

In your opinion the re-deploy of the JDI can works ?

Someone already tryied to do it ?

regards thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

It does work. You can redeploy it any no. of times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through this link i hope this will help you to solve your problem.

http://www.issi.co.za/rus/ftp/software/jdi/jdi3.5/release_notes/release_notes.html

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to be funny?

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your attention, but fom the site suggested I'm not able to understand if we are talking of the same thing.

I wanted to mean: i want to reinstall the "Netweaver Developer Infrastructure", called in the past JDI.

thanks anyway.

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pascale,

yes , I'm getting bore and I'm tying to do something new...jokes apart nowhere I found the procedure to uninstall or reinstall the NWDI.

I'm seriously thinking to re-deploy the installation files by mean of SDM tool with the option 'ovewrite'.

ANy esperience on that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was not replying to you Mauro, but to the person making the first post with the link to that other Jdi application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if you can really uninstall NWDI. You can of course undeploy the involved SC's, but you'll still have the database to take care of then.

You probably want to reinstall, without losing the components that you already built, which means you cannot touch the database.

As said in another reply over here, you can of course always redeploy the SCA's.