cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification and Order data not getting downloaded into the MI Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a issue in SAP MAM 3.0 MI client application. We are preparing for a MAM 3.0 demo application . We are using the SAP standard backend configuration Scenario and Users for the demo. We replicated User data , Functional location data from the Backend as we are using the Server driven approach. I can see the data in the MEREP_DELTABO after the program execution in the Backend. Then the replicator starts and the data is repliacted to the MEREP_207 table. But I am not able to see any notification data in the MEREP_207 table . So the the MI client MAM application I see only the "Other Links" ( that has User View Manager & Legend )

If I chanage a Service order or Notification I can see the event getting driven and I see the entry in the MEREP_DELTABO table but that table has the " Functional number (For Sync BO id MAM 030) and Partner number ( For Sync BO id MAM050)" on the R3 Key column and I see the only two entries.

I am not sure why I don't see the Notification number and Order number in this table.

I replicated all the T51 and T01 Sync BO's in the middleware. How the data for notification will come to MI client if the Sync type is S01 and U01???

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

Greetson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone what is causing this to happen. I am having simular issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if this happens, please check MEREP_LOG after sync - then you should see the reason in there.

Furthermore: please have a look on MAM30_001_GETLIST and MAM30_010_GETDETAIL in backend. If you run these Badis for your user, you should see if the order is listed there. If it is not listet there, it is not released.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

Can you check whether the eqipments on which notification are created are coming to the middleware.

I think notification is linked to equipments and orders are related to notifications.

Just check same.

Regards,

Akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil,

I agree what you are saying. If I change a notification that is linked to a equipment then I see entries for Equipment MAM30_031),Partner (MAM30_030) and equipment (MAM30_050) SyncBO.

But I didn't see any entries for MAM30_010 (notifications) and Orders(MAM30_001). What I am missing???

That is the reason i don't see the icons for Order management and Notification managemt in my mobile client... i see only the User view Manager and Legend.

How to fix this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a quick update .... I ran the FM ALM_MEREP_001_GETLIST in the backend by passing the user number and I see it is returning 585 entries of orders.

Also if I execute the following FM "ALM_ME_NOTIFICATION_GETLIST' in the R/r backend this function module is retrieving 602 notifications.

I assume the MI client SyncBO's will call these function modules during the data replication in the middleware.

I am not sure what is the problem???

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

The function modules for MAM 30 are MAM30_*. Check the following:

1. Have you replicated MAM30_090 and MAM30_095?

2. Is your user data part of the table merep_207 table in MAM30_090?

3. What does your middleware monitor say when you sync? Can you see any errors?

4. Check an Equipment in the middleware merep_207. Create an Order for this in the backend. Release it. Run the function module MAM30_001_GETLIST to check if this Order is part of this list. Sync and see what the results are in your client.

Regards,

Dilip

http://www.indience.com

http://www.indience.com/index.php/products/mobile-asset-management.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dilip,

Thanks for your response.

Here below is my answers :

1. Have you replicated MAM30_090 and MAM30_095?

Yes we replicated and I see all the entries in the MEREP_207 table.

2. Is your user data part of the table merep_207 table in MAM30_090?

Yes we replicated and I see all the entries in the MEREP_207 table.

3. What does your middleware monitor say when you sync? Can you see any errors?

In the monitor I see only entries for MIAUTH it says successfull sent. I don't see any other SYNCBO

entries here.

4. Check an Equipment in the middleware merep_207. Create an Order for this in the backend. Release it. Run the function module MAM30_001_GETLIST to check if this Order is part of this list. Sync and see what the results are in your client.

I created an order in reference to a equipment entry in the MEREP_207 table and ran the FM MAM30_001_GETLIST and got 568 orders in the list and also I can see the newly created order number there in the list. But I saw only two entries in the MEREP_DELTABO table after the order creation one for MAM30_030 and MAM30_031 . After replication I don't see any entry for the SYNCBO MAM30_010 or MAM30_001.

I am not sure why the orders and notifications are not downloaded to the MI client. What configuration I need to double check????

Please advise.

Thanks,

Greetson