Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Notification and Order data not getting downloaded into the MI Application

Hello All,

We have a issue in SAP MAM 3.0 MI client application. We are preparing for a MAM 3.0 demo application . We are using the SAP standard backend configuration Scenario and Users for the demo. We replicated User data , Functional location data from the Backend as we are using the Server driven approach. I can see the data in the MEREP_DELTABO after the program execution in the Backend. Then the replicator starts and the data is repliacted to the MEREP_207 table. But I am not able to see any notification data in the MEREP_207 table . So the the MI client MAM application I see only the "Other Links" ( that has User View Manager & Legend )

If I chanage a Service order or Notification I can see the event getting driven and I see the entry in the MEREP_DELTABO table but that table has the " Functional number (For Sync BO id MAM 030) and Partner number ( For Sync BO id MAM050)" on the R3 Key column and I see the only two entries.

I am not sure why I don't see the Notification number and Order number in this table.

I replicated all the T51 and T01 Sync BO's in the middleware. How the data for notification will come to MI client if the Sync type is S01 and U01???

Thanks for your help in advance.

if this happens, please check MEREP_LOG after sync - then you should see the reason in there.

Furthermore: please have a look on MAM30_001_GETLIST and MAM30_010_GETDETAIL in backend. If you run these Badis for your user, you should see if the order is listed there. If it is not listet there, it is not released.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question