cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status remains in Status 40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am having a scenario sending Idoc from R/3 , pass through XI use a BPM to send it to a webservice and get the acknowledgement back from webservice. Based on the status of the return message, I update the Idoc ALEAUD in R/3. This scenario works fine, but the problem is When I am sending the IDOC from R/3, the status of the idoc if I check in R/3 remains in Status 40 (Application document not created in receiving system). But the Idoc has successfully passed through XI and created the order using the webservice. The status is supposed to be 41.. I really don't know what is happening .. Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Skaria Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Again Micheal for your input.. what I did is update the idoc systat to '53' once I get a successful message from the webservice, which in turn makes the Status of Idoc in R/3 to '41'

Cheers

Skaria Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Again Micheal for your input.. what I did is update the idoc systat to '53' once I get a successful message from the webservice, which in turn makes the Status of Idoc in R/3 to '41'

Cheers

Skaria Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Micheal for your answer..I have a case of sending ORDERS:ORDERS05 and creating a SO in an external system. So this is a standard IDOC. But the one which is failing is a standard idoc with an extension. When the standard idoc ORDERS:ORDERS05 is passed through the XI .. the idoc status I am seeing in R/3 is 41.. And then later I use the response from the external system , mapped to another IDOC ALEAUD01 and send to R/3 to update. But with the standard Idoc with the extension , I am sending the order to the external system and do exact same mapping to ALEAUD01 to update back in R/3. So everything works fine as expected but Initial Outbound from R/3 remains in status 40 instead of status 41. So again for the standard IDOC it is 41 and for IDoc with extension remains in 40.

Thanks

Skaria Manoj

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>Based on the status of the return message, I update the Idoc ALEAUD in R/3.

I assume this is your development to change the idoc status to 41 with this idoc right ?

I always use idoc systat to update IDOC statuses in ERP

you just have to give idoc number and idoc status as input values to this IDOC

and it always works - maybe you can use this approach

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk