Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu exit in ME21 in ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to attach one customized submenu option in menu --> environment to call another transaction by transferring material number to the selection screen field of the called transaction.

Can anybody tell me how to proceed with above requirement or the menu exit for ME21 in ECC6.0 system ?

5 REPLIES 5

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no userexit or BADI for menu options for ME21.

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

0 Kudos

If there is no badi OR exits available in ME21 or ME21N transactions in ECC6 to add ztcode in Menu->Enviroment->Ztcode, then what could be the alternative solution to do this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with the BADI "MEGUI_LAYOUT".

Thank you,

Sekhar.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have similar requirement.

Via the BAdI "ME_GUI_PO_CUST" I can get a custom subscreen -- and then keep a button to execute the same function code that I need to attach on menu "Environment" -- but it doesn't look as sleek as attaching a custom menu exit on "Environment" itself, isn't it ?

BAdI "MEGUI_LAYOUT" can apparently get me a custom menu, but MEGUI_LAYOUT is not allowed to be implemented (says, meant for SAP internal use only).

Any other solution you could advise, please ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your advice