cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in catalog upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using CCM1.0. In uploading a catalog content file, I get an error message relating to a unit of measurement. The error message is:

Error when converting unit of measure from ISO (PAA) to SAP format

ISO code "PAA" not recognized; unable to assign value to characteristic /CCM/ORDER_UNIT

I check and see this UoM in both EBP & CCM. What else is missing/wrong with the UoM that I need to check?

Please advise.

SN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested this myself in our test catalogs and it is the ISO code that should be in the upload file not the actual UOM. Then when you upload the file and check in the catalog you will see the correct UOM has been taken in this case it will show 'PAA' .But in the upload file it should be 'PR'.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the upload file is it the UOM or the ISO code that is mentioned?

Please if it is the UOM in the upload file, change it to the ISO code and try to upload it then again.

Does this make any difference?

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Certain materials has a Base UOM 026 (the Internal SAP name: JOG) does not have an ISO conversion. Hence the error is thrown during upload Maybe your UOM is like this, therefor define the ISO conversion...

Best regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SRM transaction - CUNI

1) Select -> ISO Codes and check if this UOM is defined in that table. If not, please define it with appropriate description.

2) Select -> Units of Measurement and check if the same UOM combination is maintained there. Go to the details and maintain same ISO code there.

This will solve the problem.

Thanks,

Ruchika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know what ISO conversion means. This particular UoM does not have internal name of JOG that I can tell.

I check CUNI and the UoM PAA is there and is assigned to PR ISO code as "PAIR". What I don't understand is that the error does not mention the PR iso code; it only references PAA as seen below:

Error when converting unit of measure from ISO (PAA) to SAP format

ISO code "PAA" not recognized; unable to assign value to characteristic /CCM/ORDER_UNIT

Is it the UoM or the ISO code that's the problem?

SN