Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD CIM Client failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing strange issues with my SLD.

When I go and save the profile in SLd Administrator , I get a message as below:

Failed to send start signal for complete cluster, SLD may still be stopped on other cluster nodes.

Secondly when I try the CIM client test in Visual Admin (Data supplier service), I get an error as

Failed to generate and test CIMOMClient object

I have followed usual steps like TCP/IP destinations , program IDs on JCo RFC provider, SLDAPICUST. Still could not able to resolve the issue.

Any pointers would be of great help..

CHEERS

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out attached link.

[/thread/167808 [original link is broken];

Hope this helps.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already followed the procedure for post installation described in the link you sent.

Still no luck..

One more clue I got while debugging is as below :

System error: Bean SLDJAVA_ACCESSOR_REQUESTnot found on host <HOST>, ProgId =SAPSLDAPI_<SYSID>: O *

Does this point to any error ?

CHEERS

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Try the following procedure:

I. Default security configuration of JMS resources is in place (this is by far the most common scenario) and named anonymous users have been created.

Change the mapping of the "clients" jms role as follows:

1. Start the Visual Admin

2. Browse the tree in the left pane

<SID> -> Server 0 -> Services -> Security Provider

3. The "Policy Configurations" tab should be selected by default on the right hand side

4. Select the "service.jms.default.authorization" node from the "Components" list (should be the nineth entry from the top down)

5. Select the "Security Roles" tab

6. Select the "clients" node from the security roles list

7. You should see on the right hand side "Security Roles" list in which the "guests" node is marked

8. Switch to edit mode by pressing the change button on top (pencil icon). The "Modify" button should now become active

9. Press the "Modify" button

10.Select the "all" entry from the "Security Roles" list. The "Groups" pane should show one entry named "Everyone"

11. Press the "Save" button

12. Restart the cluster so that JMS and applications using it can reliably reinitialize.

Check

Note 971249 - JMSServerSecurityException thrown accessing JMS resources for more details.

-

Other possibilities may be:

Have you configured your SLD as this:

1. Open Visual Admin->Server0->Service->SLD Data Supplier

2. In the CIM Client generation settings tab have you maintained the following:

a. Host

b. Port

c. User

d. Password.

Check your SLD Data Supplier under Visual Administration. Renter your User-id and password and then save and test the connection.

It should work if the other parameters are fine.

-

I hope this helps

Regards

Chen