Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item conditions

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in our system, we have have to apply discounts per items in some cases in sales orders.

According to some conditions (if customer is X and manufacturer's material is Y) i must apply discount per item.

Is this possible? Or there is a way to solve this problem?

Any help/clue/hint would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually this is not a problem , this is your requirement isn't it and it i a straight forward discount condition type at item level.

create a new item level condition type

add your condition type in the pricing procedure

create the criteria for condition records and see whether you have use standard condition tables, and if not create one of your own.. similarly an access sequence to handle the condition tables

and than create condition records accordingly..

is it what you are expecting for do you think we are missing something here?

Thanks and Regards

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, this is

so, where i should start?

the item conditions are created and it's maintained in pricing procedure V/08.

Then ... ??

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Create condition tabels which you need (V/03)

2) Create Access sequecnce which you need (V/07)

3) Assign condition tables to access seqence (V/07)

4) Create conditon type (V/06)

5) Assign Acess sequence to conditon type (V/06)

6) Assign this condition type to ur pricing procedure (V/08) With Manual indicator

At the time of creating sales order enter Condition type manully in item conditions

Regards,

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh on Apr 3, 2009 4:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the condition tables with the customer and material combination and assign this to the access seqence

Then assign this access seqence to the discount condition type which you wold have created sing the tcode V/06

And now maintain condition records with respect to customer and material combination in vk11

hope it clears u.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

Are you asking how to assign the pricing procedure? i mean you can get this from help.sap.com.. or are you having any problem here which i don't see?..

Thanks and Regards

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Maybe i was not so clear:

item condition would apply automatically (not mannually) only if customer is X and manufacturer is Y. The customer, manufacturer and amount discount is maintained in a Z table.

If customer is X and manufacturer is Z then the condition will not apply. This is our requirments.

Is this possible?

Z table looks like this:

Customer  |  Manufacturer  |  Aplly condition?  | Discount
X        |         Y      |          X      |        4%
X        |         Z      |                |        2%

Now, i have looked at

1) Create condition tabels which you need (V/03)

2) Create Access sequecnce which you need (V/07)

Can anyone one explain me which is the role of access sequence? I saw there a lots of field.. from where came those fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The Z table which you are talking is actually the condition table in SAP..

so you have to have three columns in you condition table..

1st column : customer

2nd column : material

3rd column : discount

now you should call this table via an access sequence.. an access sequence is the sequence in which SAP reads the condition table for condition records.

if you think you need only only condition able the access sequence that's fine, but normally you might not need more than one so that you don't need to maintain all the customer material combination, you might find a grouping feature via which you you group the customers or materials so that you can use it as a 2nd level condition table .. than you can call these two condition tables as two different accesses in the access sequence and than you have to assign the access sequence to the condition type and call it in the pricing procedure.

thanks

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assuming that you have created Condition tables and you want to know how to create access sequnce if yes ...

Go to V/07, Click on new entries button enter name for acess sequnce which you require Ex: ZACC

Select ZACC and click on Acess there you should assign your condition tables and press enter.

Finally check the realse status it should be green..

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Dan,

You have to maintain Condtion records as batch wise.

if material is Direcly send to customer from manufacturing plant you have to maintain condition records like delivering plant,material, discount.

If material would be dispactch from depot then u can segrigate by batch only.bcz the batch is diff in two manufacturing plants.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

I appreciate your answers ...

Mr. Raj Kolluru, you told me to maintain a Z table with customer,material,discount. This is to hard for us because we have a lots of customer and a lots lots of materials.

It would be more simple to maintain customer and manufacturer instead of maintaining customer and material.

Another question: in V/03, i want to create a condtion table based on my Z table. Is this possible? How to add fields in Field Catalog - V/03?

rithvika and SDGURU could you be more explicit with customer and batch ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In V/03 the Standard tables creation is reserved from 1 to 501, the remaining are reserved for customizing

So you can create the new table in V/03 with in those limit ( 501- 999)

In V/03 you can create the Ztable

If you want to add a new field to condition tables yo have to follow the system modifications

The path is IMG> Sales and Distribtion> System modification--> create a new field using the condition technique

In that drop down there is an option to create a new field for pricing or output or freee goods or batch determination or material det.

The new field created will be added in the table as INCLUDE

Regards,

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

in V/03, when i want to create new table condition, in right side (Field Ctlg) there are some fields. It's possible to add more fields? Fields manufacturer isn't in that list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, You can add new fields in field catalog using the SYSTEM MODIFICATION in the basic functions

please revert if have any qeries

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

where is that system modifications? did you mean SPRO ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

IMG> SD> system modifications

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Most often you will find all the required field in the standard field catalog, pl press Page down or page up on your keyboard to view more fields in the field catalog, if you still don't find the required field, than you can add it with the help of you programmer..

Thanks

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

i have added more fields to table condition ; but in V/07, i have created a new sequence with that table condition...and in fields area i can't see that added fields. Why?

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

nobody knows?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

You said you have added more feilds to the tables. But to which tables you have added feilds. ? Check wheatehr you have added those feilds to KOMK / KOMP structures

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to modify three tables like

KOMP

KOMK

KOMG

Then only the added fields can be seen in the transaction

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

I have append a structure with MFRNR field in each structure KOMG,KOMK,KOMP. But even with this, it does not allolw me to add field MFRNR to field catalog.

The following message is displayed:

Field MFRNR does not exist in table KOMG, KOMK, or KOMP

Does anyone know why??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

follow the steps

first

1. Check the data elements in the standard system.

2. Since there is no such data element you have to create the new data element ZZMFRNR. Also create a domain with the length "3" and the data type "CHAR" for the new data element.

Remember that new data fields must start with the letters "ZZ" or "YY", since SAP reserved these letters to protect them from being overwritten during a release upgrade.

4. Integrate the field name ZZMFRNR in the communication structure KOMP using the INCLUDE KOMPAZ and allocate the data element MFRNR to it.

5. Activate the structure.

6. Check in which table the field MFRNR exists.

FOR example field is in table VBAP (sales document: item data).

7. Assign a value to the new field in the FORM routines for sales order processing and billing using the appropriate user exits:

In sales order processing the user exit is found in member MV45AFZZ. The complete statement is:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

MOVE VBAP-PRODH(3) TO TKOMP-ZZPRODH.

ENDFORM.

The routines for assigning a value to the new fields in billing are found in member RV60AFZZ. The statement is as follows:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

This will definitely help you.

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanx my friends esspecially to Santosh.

I have created all the steps:

- condition table with fields customer and manufacturer

- access sequence

- item condition (ZIC01) which has assigned access sequence. - condition apply to item, is mandatory and is discount or surcharge (percentage).

My problem is when i want to create a sale order. SAP gives a message:

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZIC01 is missing

And if i look to item condition the condition isn't there.

Does anyone know something about this?

The second problem is with condition table. I want to add another field to condition table:

Customer | Manufacturer | Discount

This discount should be in item condition ZIC01 if condition is satisfied otherwise item condition should be 0.

This is my requirment ...is this is possible?

I give you an example:

Customer | Manufacturer | Discount

Client1 | Manuf1 | 5%

If a sales order is created for Client1 and if a material has Manuf1 than a discount (5%) should be applied to that item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZIC01 is missing means the condition records for this conditio type was not maintained.

Soltion: Goto VK11 and maintain condition records for this condition type with the combination of condition table defined

You can add those three fields to the condition table through system modification. There is customer and discount fields added in standard. Jst u need to add manufactrer in condition table using system modifications

Yes,discount can be added at line item

please reply with all ur concerns if any

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

it is necessary to add field discount in condition table? The condition table is A908.

Because if i create a record in table A908 with VK11 , automatically it will create a record in KONP table with discount. So, it is necessasry to add discount field in condition table? I said that because i can't find discount field in V/03 - field catalog neither in KOMP structure.

I have created a record in A908 with 5% discount. And again the problem still persisting.

What can i do to solve this problem?

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

If i go to VA01 in menu GoTo->Item->Condition and If i enter manually condition ZIC01 and if i press button Condition rec i receive following message

Condition type ZIC01 is not determined using condition records

I observe that this condition isn't detemined by conditions record. But in ZIC01 i have maintained Access sequence.

What should i do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is no condition record exists for this condition type , then manally maintain the value for this condition type in the sales order by giving some value

Check this and revert back

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

I have create a condition in condition table A908 using VK11. So, condition record for ZIC01 exist. As i say, condition table A908 contain customer and manufacturer fields. Discount fields is in KONP table. Record from KONP table are generated automatically when a condition record is created from VK11 for ZIC01 condition.

There is any checkmark or a field in condition type which tells SAP that ZIC01 uses condition records? I have search for this on V/06 but i haven't found this option.

So..?

If i enter manually ZIC01 condition with a certain value it's OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the transction V/06 there is an option in the tab

Changes which can be made

In that tab there is a filed Manal entries

If the manal entries field maintain as following

A : Free ( means there is no restriction for it)

B : Atomatic entry has a priority ( means if have maintained the condition records and has changed manaally in the sales order then the condition record has priorty)

C: Manall entry has a priority

😧 Not posible to process manally

So if want to maintan/change the condition type manually need to change the manal entry from D to c

Hope this clears

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

problem is with that messages:

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZIC01 is missing
Condition type ZIC01 is not determined using condition records

not with changes which can be made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this change the manal entry in V/06 from D to C

and also in V/08 in the pricing procedre for that condition type uncheck the mandatory condition field

This will work

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Sandosh, yes, with that settings those messages has gone..but this is the problem. I want that condition ZIC01 to be automatically entered as item condition if a record exist in A908 table not to be manually item condition.

For example:

A908 table contain customer and manufacturer.

Customer  |  Manufacturer
Cust1  |  Manuf1

And if i maintain A908 table with VK11 a record is generated automatically in KONP table with discount. Assume that for Cust1 discount is 5%.

OK... when i create a sales for customer Cust1 and position(item) 10 contain material MAT1 and if MAT1 has manufacturer Manuf1, i want that at position(item) 10 to be applied ZIC01 with 5% discount.

If no record is found in A908 table then, at those items ZIC01 would be 0%.

This is my requirment.

Hope i was clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope solution found.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in our system, we have have to apply discounts per items in some cases in sales orders.

According to some conditions (if customer is X and manufacturer's material is Y) i must apply discount per item.

Is this possible? Or there is a way to solve this problem?

Any help/clue/hint would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

This is possible using the condition type k005 which is cstomer/material discont

For this you need to define the condition table with the combination of customer and material for whom you have to give discounts

And assign this table to the access seqence to accessing the condition records

Now maintain condition records in VK11 using the combination of Cstomer/material

Then for this particlar combination of material and cstomer if u create a sales order then atomatically it will be copied to sales order

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Assuming that you product A which can be manufactured at Y and Z and you want to apply discount if customer is from X and manufacturer is Y.

where you will be maintaining this manufacturer and how do you assign this to the material A

that this has been manufactured at Y and Z

maintain batch numbers for the materials manufacured at different manufacturers and maintan the condition record with following fields customer/material/batch

we can help if tell us u r requirements clearly

regards

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain manual condition for this (V/06 Changes which can be made tab Manual entries has been priority and in Pricing procedure tick Manual indicator).

Else Co ordinate with ABAPer

(if customer is X and manufacturer's material is Y) system should give error message to give discount condition in conditions tab.

Regards,

Ramesh