cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create communication component using PISUPER for PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create business system in the integration repository using 'PISUPER' user. However, it is giving and error saying 'Insufficient Authorization to create communication component'. Not sure if I am missing any basic configuration.

I am creating this on PI7.1 . Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying to create business component in communication component in ID....see Business system is taken from SLD so you cannot create business system in ID.......Integration process is imported from ESR.............

try using j2ee_admin user and see if you are able to create Business component in ID in your PI7.1 system.......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

The business system that I am trying to create is already created in SLD and I have select the same while creating them in ID.

J2EE_ADMIN will not have proper authorisations to login to ID. Isn't it?

Thanks

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you are trying to import a business system from SLD into ID......in your PISUPER user have the below authorizations:

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

then logout of ID and then relogin into ID with PISUPER user..........

then try to import your Business system from SLD into ID.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajiv,

Yes, I am importing from SLD. I have tried logging out. But, the same problem occurs. It says 'Insufficient authorization to create communication components'

thanks

vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

You need following user roles

· SAP_XI_DEVELOPER

· SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR

Please refer for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/c4/51104159ecef23e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sunil John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

The 'PISUPER' user has already got these roles, but still not able to create communication components

Thanks

Vasu