Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Values in Step 2B- t-code Su25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently doing an upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6. When i execute step 2B in Su25, i get the following message:

" You do not need to maintain the transactions"

I dont think this is the expected output of this step. Has someone faced similar issue in the past? Please advice.

Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dipanjan.

So this means there is no real reason to worry if there are no values shown in 2B and i can directly goto step 2C?

3 REPLIES 3

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible if only if you have not changed any SAP proposal values in your previous release version (4.7 EE) in SU24. That means there was no discrepancy among USOBT & USOBT_C.

Though in most of the cases we used to change these values as per our customer needs in SU24, but theoretically it is not Impossible to get them intact. In that case the changes were performed in profile generator as per defined processes of Client. [Objects with status "Standard" would have been changed to status "Changed"].

I tried to provide you the tentative status based on Theory. Only the admins and the SOP's can tell us what happened in previous support stage.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dipanjan.

So this means there is no real reason to worry if there are no values shown in 2B and i can directly goto step 2C?

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Yes it is. For more information on changing values by SU24, you can take a dump of the table USOBT_CD.

It will show you the change history of USOBT_C if there are any.

Let me know for any more information needed.

Regards,

Dipanjan