cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully invoiced delivery document showing Billing status open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the processing of an intercompany STO an issue has arised that Fully invoiced delivery document showing is Billing status as 'open' and delvery document status as 'Being Processed'.

Kindly help in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The Invoice will show status as Open untill the acconting docment is generated.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply but, accounting Document is already created.

Thanks & Regards

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

For Delivery ,Please check whether all the Items & entire quantities have been billed fully.For Billing please check field "Billing Relevance"-In Define Item Category Screen (which basically controls Status of Billing Document) For Item Categogy of your material.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish

I too had the same problem while i configured intercompany sales and billing for the first time about an year back

After the creation of intercompany billing IV still the delivery status will be being progressed

This is due to some small errors in configuration

Right now i am not able remember how did i correct that exactly?

What i request you to keep right now configuration as it is and do a complete cycle

While creating the intercompany billing input the delivery reference that is delivery no and execute

If this process go on smooth then there is no problem with configuration

At this point of time if you are getting the error of ITEM not relevant for billing while in VF01 putting the delivery no for intercompany billing

Then you have to redo the configuration carefully stepwise

You might have done every thing correct there must be some small error in the sequence of config or something and by redoing it you can correct the same

Regards

Raja