Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one issue of BDC of transaction COR2. I did the recording of transaction. But I found that the normal screen flow of the transaction does not match with its recorded version , as in standard tcode

one POP-UP screen appears before saving Process Order asking to Confirm and in my recording the same POP-UP screen does not get recorded. However I forcedfully called the same POP-UP screen taking its attributes to popolate BDCDATA to be used in the BDC program using both Call by Transaction and Session method.

BUT even after this forced calling the POP-UP Screen does not appear when we run BDC program in FOREGROUND and BACKGROUND as well.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try ticking 'Not a batch input session' in Recording Parameters while recording using SHDB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ubhaka,

This generelly not happened just check whether that popup is coming in ur recording. If it is coming then may be u have not converted that recording correctly to prg. May be at any place u have missed ok_code so u miss the popup screen. Just check thoroughly which screen no is for that popup and check it is in ur flow.

If stil not then check with batch input session ticked. But in this case also check whether that popup is coming while processing of ur recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx..