cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you create custom wage types for a country grouping for which SAP model wage types do not exist? The 99 framework is not to be used. Please clarify

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in my closing post, it is possible to copy wage types between two different Molgas. This can be done by modification of the transaction PU30. Although not always recommended, especially if payroll has been implemented in the organisation, it offers a quick fix method when wage types are to be used in the background, as in the case of Travel and Expense management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Tcode OH11. Before using the Tcode to copy the standard wage types and create your custom ones make sure you are in the Molga for that country in your user data. Then you can go the Tcode and create the custom ones by copying the standard wage types which will be specific to that countries according to your requirement. First do a test copy run.

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was copying a wage type for a molga where model wage types were not provided.

The solution to this, as I was able to find later, was, to change the code for transaction OH11/PU30 with the help of SAP consultants, so tht wage types could be copied between Molgas

kvenkatesh-in
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Try through tcode PU30 - Wage Type Maintenance

Path SAP menu -> Human Resources -> Payroll -> <Country> -> Tools -> Customizing Tools -> PU30 - Wage Type Maintenance .

I think it might help u to create customize wage types.

-- venkatesh --