Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with smartform translations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm having problems with translating smartforms to multiple languages. If i translate a smartform and after that modify the smartform then the translated version stops working and i have to retranslate it. Is there a easier way to do this? i dont want to retranslate the whole smartform everytime i do a modification to it.

I use transaction SE63 to translate my smartforms and it's not with one but with all my smartforms.

Is there a way to get updates for the translation? some tool that says hi, this part of the template has changed, please verify and translate them.

With regards,

Martin

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I still have the problem, hasnt anyone else had any issues like this?

M

0 Kudos

Ya even i had the same issue, there was no such solution but just avoid opening SE63, smartform editor and smartform layout simultaneously this helped to a certain extent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was that when the smartform was open in 2 different TA-s then they didnt update eachother. so when i translated in se63 and had it open in smartforms the update didnt get carried through and the later save was the one that was kept. so the solution is to use only one program to edit the smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.