cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report or query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to have some kind of query where I can see how much we've invoiced for plant for example GA09 and GA10 Sales org/ Distribution Channel at a certain date. More specifically at the end of the month to check whether we have reached targets.

Now we use transaction VA05 which gives us all the sales orders and service reports but there is always a significant error in the results due to some things being marked "not relevant for deletion" or some orders not having been fully delivered.

Can you suggest certain standard report or SQ00 query tables to achieve this with

created by : different User

order type : Different Order type

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Brij

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
where I can see how much 
    we've invoiced for plant

In standard reports like VF05, there is no provision to see the sales value based on plant. For this, you need to include the following in SPRO setting so that we can generate VF05 report with the option based on Plant.

1. Program Name - SAPMV65A

2. TRG (Transaction Group) - 7

3. Display Group - K

4. Event - SELK

5. It - 9

6. Field Name - WERKS

Again, I am not sure, whether you are aware VF05 will show the sales value including those of cancelled invoices. So I feel you have to go to zee report considering tables VBRK and VBRP to achieve your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

You have given some steps to be done under SPRO..Can you please tell me where to do in SPRO because I have the same requirement.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry to missed out. Check in IMG - Sales & Distribution --> Sales - Lists --> Define Selection Criteria

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi