Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Bapi's parameter to set as check box

former_member300754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to get the solution about creating a check box from output node.

As my criteria, i send a selection criteria to R/3 with Bapi and Bapi returns a export table to WD Java. The problem is i want to apply a field (named "FLAG") to be a check box. But at the error message says "Error for UIElement with label Flag. Select an attribute of type 'boolean'".

An export table contains a field which is 'Flag' with type 'BOOLEAN'. Besides, I try to change the data element to CHAR1 but the result is error.

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tutu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

if you binding attribute to Text property of uiElement instead of doing directly model attribute.

just craete one Value Attribute and data type should be boolean and copy value from model attribute.some time what happen data coming from back end .data behaves as true all ways.you should care about it..what should do..if you want to true showing your view then send the value as a true.

if you want value as a false you should send value to front end as blank..

before that you should do one thing..

boolean check=new boolean(model value.);

then asign to your value attrinute..

as wdcontext.current<node name>.set<attribute>(check);

thanks

jati

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

directly binding the model node with the UI elements is not good, you have to copy all the values in to a value node, while copying the data, you can make it as booelan right with corresponding value coming from the back end, so that we can assign the valuue attribut e of type boolean.

may be it will help you reslove this problem.

Cheers,

Apparao