cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve the Archived Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone help me in retrieving the Archived Delivery Document. I have tried thru t.code SARA, SARJ, SARI but in vain. The reason being i am giving the Archiving object RV_LIKP but not sure what is the Archiving Infostructure. It is giving an error that "no active infostructure available for RV_LIKP.

Help me please in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should activate infostructure and fill that infostrucute and then you retrieve the archived Delivery document.

Procedure:

1. Goto SARI >> Customizing >> In the drop down box select SAP standard infostructure for RV_LIKP archiving object then activate it.

2. Come back to SARI transaction and Click on Status >> select Per Infostructure >> select Infostructure and click on Fill infostructure

3. Come back to SARI transaction and Click on Archive Explorer > Mention Archiving object as RV_LIKP >> Select infostructure that you have activated and execute.

With this you can see archived delivery document.

Thanks,

Ajay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As Ajay has already answered this question, please close this thread.

You can view his earlier post also..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for referring my post to this question.

In past question, user as asked about to display delivery document that is archived.

In this question there is a problem of not getting Archive infostructure while retrieving the archived data. This question needs some customizing so answer will differ from old posting.

Hi Lion,

Please check the answer & replay if any problem or close the thread.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lion,

You can retrieve Delivery document that is archived in 2 ways:

1. Transaction ALO1 > select Delivery document and view

2. Transaction SARE > Archive explorer > Mention Archiving object as RV_LIKP > In the field Archive infostructure select any one of the structure from the option available. Enter the delivery document and retrieve the data from archive.

Regards,

HarisH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi This question is already posted here several times , please make a search before posting the question .

Refer the url on sdn

[Archived Delivery Document|;