cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy has been adjusted. Start the query again. BRAIN074

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have installed the ODS/cubes 0FIGL_O10,0FIGL_C10 & 0FIGL_V10 and loaded data. Also master data has been loaded including 0GLACCEXT.

i have also installed query 0FIGL_V10_Q0001 based on vitual cube 0FIGL_V10.

When i execute this query, it gives the following error:

Hierarchy has been adjusted. Start the query again.

Message no. BRAIN074

Diagnosis

Each characteristic value has to be included in a hierarchy with a rest node. Normally, this is ensured with the data load. However, because data is not explicitly loaded by virtual or remote InfoCubes, hierarchies cannot be complete.

In this case, a specification is read that was not yet available in the

respective hierarchy. The system automatically included the missing

characteristic value into the hierarchy. By doing so, the query can work

with the complete hierarchy. However, you have to restart the query.

System response

Any suggestions....??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Aby,

check if helps oss note 659283,

also other notes 930032,920113

hope this helps.

659283-Termination "Hierarchy was adjusted" ... (Brain 074)

Symptom

When you execute a query, a A074(BRAIN) termination message is issued indicating that the hierarchy was adjusted and requesting that you restart the query. However, the error remains even after you start the query again.

Other terms

Query, hierarchy, remote,

Reason and Prerequisites

There is a program error in the RRSI function group.

Solution

The program correction only prevents this problem from occurring in the future. You can solve the current problem by executing the function module RRHI_CHAVLS_REQUEST_TO_HIERA (transaction SE37). You must copy the highest value contained in the RNSID column in the RSRNEWSIDStable (transaction SE16) to the I_RNSID importing parameter of the function module.

BW3.0B

Import Support Package 16 for 3.0B (BW3.0B Patch16 or SAPKW30B16) into your BW system. The Support Package is available once note 0571699 with the short text "SAPBWNews BW 3.0B Support Package 16", which describes this Support Package in more detail, has been released for customers.

Note 0571699 may already be available to provide advance information before the Support Package is released. However, in this case, the short text still contains the term "preliminary version".

BW3.1C

Import Support Package 10 for 3.1C (BW3.1C Patch10 or SAPKW31010) into your BW system. The Support Package is available once note 0571744 with the short text "SAPBWNews BW 3.1 Content SP 10", which describes this Support Package in more detail, has been released for customers. Refer to note 110934 for more information on BW Support Packages.

In urgent cases, you can use the correction instructions. Try implementing these into your system with transaction SNOTE. It was not possible to test their implementation with Snote, especially on older Support Package versions. If the differences are obvious in the context block, you can implement the corrections manually. However, importing the current Support Package is always the preferred solution (see also note 375631).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a same problem here, but when I do follow the note 659283, I can't not find any value of RNSID in RSRNEWSIDS table because it has no data. I work in BI 7.0 and Business content 7.03. Pls help me!!!