cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am landing in a big problem regarding service order & entry sheet.

In our organisation we don't know the amount of work & Qty of work, then how could we process contractor monthly bills?

What i think......

1. Create a value contract (OUTLINE AGREEMENT through ME31k), Create a service PR through that Agreement, Then Create P.O. using RP & finally Create entry sheet for that particular P.O.

am i right / wrong? If any one have other idea then pls give me our valueable thought.

Thanks.

Regards,

RAKESH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create Service PO (say for 100m2 of work), mark the delivery as unlimited...so the system will allow you to create SES more than PO Quantity...once you know the actual quantity(say 150m2)..then during SES for the last entry, set the status to final entry so that u cannot create another SES for the PO more than 150m2...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways to enter a service in the system:

As a planned service

With planned services, you can refer to services that have been entered as a service master. You can however just enter a text and an amount for services.

The service master is a source of default data. You can reference it for services you want for your external activity.

As an unplanned service

Unplanned services are those tasks which cannot or should not be specified because it is still unclear what exactly the task involves, for example, the translation of technical drawings which do not yet exist.

For unplanned services you can only enter a description and an amount. You can set a value limit for the amount that should not be exceeded. In addition, you can reference existing contracts in Purchasing.

After the services have been performed, you can record them on service entry sheets and then accept them. Accepted entry sheets form the basis of invoice verification for services.

You can go for Unplanned services as you dont know the amount of work.

Refer:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c3/72ca9255cd11d189660000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rakesh,

you can look into service contracts of the following link (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a8df09e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm) ..

regards

pushpa