Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block changes only in integration directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I explain the situation I´m experimenting right now:

After importing a tpz file, a developper needs to make some changes for example in the repository but he told the last time that he also modified data in a communication channel in the ID and I´d like to prevent this kind of actions right now...

What kind of roles could I use to stop this user modifying anything in Integration Directory and allow him at the same time making changes in the Integration repository?

Another thing:

Is there a kind of registration log in the Integration Directory in order to consult with details committed actions in the past?

Thank you in advance,

regards,

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this blog by Michal will solve your problme...

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/25/xi-how-to-add-authorizations-to-repository-objects

For roles go through this link

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Regards,

Divya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, these links will be helpfull.

Only one thing more: Is there a way to check all the changes made in the ID instead of checking the change history of each object...?

regards,

Olivier

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>What kind of roles could I use to stop this user modifying anything in Integration Directory and allow him at the same time making changes in the Integration repository?

you need to create correct role as per my blog (for directory only in your case)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/25/xi-how-to-add-authorizations-to-repository-objects

>>Another thing:

Is there a kind of registration log in the Integration Directory in order to consult with details committed actions in the past?

for every objects in ID or IR you can select from objects menu history to check the changes

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk