cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions for e-mail notification of ticket creation / closure / routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CRM gurus,

I'm working on SAP CRM 2007 in a EIC (Employee Interaction Center) service scenario.

On the basis of the requirements, I have to configure actions for sending different e-mail notification to some business partners (ex. to the employee responsible and the requester for the ticket).

I've been only able to configure actions for sending mails to fixed address (ex. mine, in order to test them)

But my question is: which configuration do I need, in order to make the system automatically determine the correct address of the current business partner, instead of a fix one?

I hope you can help me...

Thanks in advance,

Andrea Ricci

P.S. P o i n t s will be r e w a r d e d !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your fast answering!

So, if I've understood, I shoud set the action as partner relevant and make the following settings:

Overview:

Partner Determination:

Partner Function: 00000014

Description: ex. Employee Responsible

Partner Number: <Empty>

Processing Details:

Details of Selected Processing:

Recipient Type: U - Internet Address

Address: <Empty>

Archive Mode: 1 Mail Only

Am I right?

Thanks,

Andrea

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Yes, I think you can use those values.

Also a suggestion, try creating action profiles and actions using wizard (as explained in the wiki).

This would help in easy and fast creation and avoid confusion.

Regards,

Saumya

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Thsi can be achieved using Action profiles and making them Partner Dependent.

Please check the following wiki for assistance on action profiles:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=%3fpath=/display/crm/action%252bprofiles%252bin%252bsap-cr...

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

U can achieve this with using Actions Profile in transactions, create Action with using Partner determination for the action and tick on checkbox Partner dependent and define Partner function for which u want to send mail, using action condition u can define on which (Status) condition u want to trigger the mail.

Have look on below link for more details :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/83/785141eb54ba5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

DD's