cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Current statistics in ST03 and STAD are not updating after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have recently upgraded from NW04 BI to NW04s BI. After upgrade current statistics in both ST03 and STAD are not updating. That means, ST03 is not able to display the view 'Today' and when we click on the 'Last minute's load'it displays like 'RFC problem:nodata available'. In STAD also when we execute with current date it displays like 'no data available with current criteria'. But I checked with NW04 BI, it was working fine. SAP standard jobs and SAPOSCOL are working fine.

Any help would be rewarded with points

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know did you get your issue fix? I also have the same issue. Could you please provide me the info.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. But I was asking about Basis preformance/workload stats in ST03, like dialog/db req./wait times.

Thanks,

Krishna

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Statistical content is delivered with a new concept. Therefore, it is not shown in the ST03 anymore.

Please check the Release Notes and the Ramp-Up Knowledge Transfer (RKT) material for further information (if you have problem accessing the material, please ask your Ramp-Up Coach).

Please see also thread

<a href="https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=105136">https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=105136</a>

There is also a collective note (934848) available for the intitial hiccpups with the new statistical content.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver 2004s Ramp-Up BI Back Office Team

klaus_werner
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna, this sounds like a basis issue, you may want to choose a different forum than the BI forum. A BI related answer is the BI specific statistics (BW statistics) are not shown in ST03 anymore (until further notice).

Regards, Klaus