Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales office authorization check in customer master,Sale order and billing

k_kumar12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We need to restrict authorization for customer master, sale order and billing based on sales office.

Can somebody guide me how to activate this ? Has anyone of you have successfully done that?

Regards

kumarlib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI kumarlib,

I also got it.

Do you solve this trouble?

could you pls let me know how to fix it?

Thank

Thao

k_kumar12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

None of the answers given by the users help me. they are too vague and do not address the issue.

Giving the sales office in customer master and activating the sales office object in transaction do not check the authorization values.

Can some body give specific inputs as how they had achieved this instead of saying contact basis person?

Regards

k kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

User authorization is within Basis expertise, but if you want to get some feel for what authorization objects are take a look at trans SUIM. But basically how it works is for a given transaction the level of check is specified -- in this case Sales Office. Based on values stored in that field the user is allowed or not allowed transaction access.

So you determine whatever the needed matrix is for authorization restriction (i.e. user A can access Sales Office xxx, user B can access Sales Office yyy & so on). Also give Basis the transaction codes to restrict, along w/the technical table/field for each (like from customer master - KNVV-VKBUR, from sales doc level VBAK-VKBUR). Basis sets up the authorization object w/assignments to the users accordingly.

This is standard SAP & your Basis support should be familiar with it. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this done with a client via an authorization object created by Basis limiting the user access accordingly.

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

Within the access for sales office you may also restrict users for the activity they should be authorised for: Create / Change / Display / delete and so on.

This way you can finely control how many users should have what activity as exact.

regards,

Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Take the help of your Basis Collegue to achieve the same. This can be done as in Customer Master if you maintain the Sales Office based on that you can restrict for those particular customers.You can restrict the users based on T.codes.