cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order type is not picking while converison Plnd to process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dudes,

i have maintained production scheduling profile in all material masters in which order type is specified. while converting planned order to process order order type is not picking.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But have you maintain Order type of MTS for MTO in your Production scheduling profile (CORY)?

If not then maintain it and then try to convert plan order to process order.

regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dhaval,

i have assigned same order type for both MTS and MTO.. it was working fine in another plant with same

production schduler and schduling profile combination.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Robert,

What is the planning strategy used for these materials? and what is the planned order type?

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

strategy 40 and planned order type is PI01

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Robert,

Since you are using same order type for both MTO & MTS, I would suggest you to just maintain using transaction OPPQ -MRP plant paramters in the Planned order Conversion section this Order type information. This should work for you,

Not sure, about why it is not happening through Production Scheduling Profile, may be some small defination error somewhere.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval and prasobh,

sorry for troubling you, i have assigned a wrong prod. scheduling profile rather than required. and that order type mentioned is not there in required plant.

sorry once agian....

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Robert,

Since you are using same order type for both MTS & MTO, you can define this order type "PI01" in the MRP plant parameters using transaction OPPQ in the Conversion of Planned order section.

I am not sure, why production scheduling profile is not working for you, hope you are using the Production scheduling profile configured using CORY transaction check this part alone.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Tcode OPPE

Check whether for your plant ,Process order type is defined for conversion of planned order.

Regards

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in OPPE ,Whether oyou have defined both the order types for both planned and production orders..

karthick