Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding definition error with programmed binding classes

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

640/NW04s/ECC5 SP14 system, I'm trying to use a programmed container->container binding class.

I've created my class implementing interface IF_SWF_IFS_BIND_TRANSFORM_CONT, but when I try to put it into the binding editor, it complains with:

SWF_BND_001/100: Error when executing binding operaton 'CNT'

I've tried all sorts, even gone as far as implementing the presentation interface and giving it a little icon in the binding editor (nice touch!).

Looks nice, but still no joy so back to basics: I figured to make sure there's no problem with my code I created two completely empty classes, one for Expression->Expression binding and one for Container->Container binding. The binding editor is happy with the expression binding class, but still gives the same message about the container binding class.

No luck with any notes on OSS, any input welcome...

Cheers

Mike

(Cross-posted to SAP-WUG and SDN-BPM)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have had the same problem but if you tick the checkbox handle error as warning

it works. Now I will try to code and see the results...

this workflow is very heavy tool...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closed due to lack of intrest... Can't remember if I actually resolved this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Can you explain me the binding process. I am new to this topic so i want to learn this topic in detail. Any link related to Binding.What are container elements, How binding is done in detail.

Thanks in Advance,

Ram.