cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Run Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can i limit MRP Run by excluding Intercompany PO Rqmt.

While i am doing MRP run, the planned orders are created for PIR as well as Open Intercompany PO's, Here i don't want to create a planned order for this intercompany PO's.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sadf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rheya,

Make a copy of MRP type to V1 say Z1 in OMDQ & in this uncheck Release ORd. Stk. Tans., along with Re-order point & then assign this to the material. Re-run MRP with plng mode - 3.

Check & revert if it meets your need.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

As per ur solution,

While i am assigning Z1 in the material master, it asks for Reorder limit, Even though i have unchecked the reorder limit in the MRP type Z1,

I think b'cos of MRP Procedure assigned with that type asks for Reorder limit.

How to go about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess my initial posting was not quite clear apologies, you would need to maintain Reorder point in mtl master as this is reorder point planning. In customizing for Z1 (copy of V1), just uncheck Release ord. stk trans. With these settings, re-run MRP with plng mode as 3 & check.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried that also with maintaining Reorder. Still i am getting planned orders while running MRP with plg mode as 3 as u said.

Let me explain that again:

I have 2 company codes 1000,2000.

Material XY exist in boththe plants.

I want to Put a PO from 1000 keeping vendor as 2000 for qty 100.

Here in MD04 of 2000 plant, i am getting as OrdDs as MRP element. The qty is coming as Req qty

-100. This is correct, But if i do MRP run FOr plant 2000. I shouldn't get any planned orders for this rqmt.

Pl help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not want a planned order, then how do you plan to meet this need ? It would give a better idea if you can let us know why you do not want a planned order or is it that you want a purchase reqn or is it that you want this case only under some specific case etc. Also what is the present stock at plant 2000 for this material.

Await your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason is, I have my Plan MD61 including this Intercompany sales.

Already i have indreq for that requ from MD61. So i don't want that to create onemore Planned order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use BADi - MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS so that your STO consumes the PIR. Also in MD61, in Items tab, specify the Consumption Indicator as 4.

Give your requirment to your abaper to implement the BADi & it should meet your need.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Vivek,

Let me try as per suggestions.

Thanks for your inputs..