Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing Contents to Delta Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a datasource for a table with 3 fields,

col1 string, col2 string, dtime TIMS. This datasource is delta enabled for the field dtime with upperlimit of 1800 sec. I tried to replicate this datasource on BW system and performed delta initialization. This was successful and I could see the data coming into ODS. I tried to use transaction RSA7 and could see the delta queue for this datasource. But there was no data in the queue. I inserted some new rows into the table and then performed delta upload on the BW system but it shows 0 records updated. I tried to search the forum and was unable to find the solution.

Thanks in Advance

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvana,

Thanks for the response. As I said whenever I do the delta update, I can see "0 records updated". There are new records in the Source (R/3) system but the data in the ODS has not changed whenever I do the delta update.

Thanks and Rgds,

Shalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

No need to worry abt that. Though u could not find the delta in RSA7 you will be able to capture delta in your datatarget.

Even when you use COPA datasource though you will be able to capture delta in your cube, you will not be able to find it in RSA7.

So just carry on.

Regards,

Bhuvana.