cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFAC Error while adding responsibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I'm trying to set new rule with responsibilities determination. I have filled in PFAC definition and container parameters. Everythging is ok untill now.

While creating responsibility I have an error "Error while adding" - "Message no. 5A092" - no description.

Please let me know, if somebody has any idea what could be a problem and how to fix it.

Kind regards, Andrzej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing exactly the same problem. Andrzej, did you found a solution?

Thanks!

Katrina

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Katrina this post is 5 years old Things will have changed. People will have moved on to new pastures. Maybe died - who knows?! Please raise a new post

Rgds

Jocelyn

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/95/ed94ee764c11d3b535006094b9c9b4/frameset.htm] and create again.

Also check the std. rule, matches your requirement.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't want to assign the Function Module. I wanted to use "Agent determination: Responsibilities".

I would like to use "Agent determination: Responsibilities" because it's easy to change later by customer.

Maybe unfortunately I'll have to build my own rule

Andrzej.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could try debugging mode to see eactly what it is that causes the error.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter whether I'm creating responsibility in 4rd tab in PFTC or OOCU_RESP (I think it is the same programme).

Regards, Andrzej.

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Rule you want to assign the Function Module right.

Is yes, no need to select "Agent determination: Responsibilities" .

Your creating the rule for the time right.

Refer this [Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d053fe48-6513-2b10-a59f-871923ff99d8], you get some idea. And build your own rule.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surjith for your quick reaction

In PFAC I have 3 tabs/pages at the start: Rule definition, Description, Container.

After changing Category of rule definition to "Agent determination: Responsibilities" there 4rd tab appears: "Responsibilities". In that category it is not necessary and possible to assign the Function module (?).

I have this error in 4rd tab while creating new responsiliity.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think in Responsibilities tab you have to create responsibilities. From where Function is cropping on.

You can use transaction code OOCU_RESP to create new responsibility.

Thanks

Arghadip

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you creating the new rule container are you getting the error or while assign the Function module are you getting the error.

Can you tell the exactly place where you get the error?

Regards,

Surjith