cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM -Batch -class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dera all,

I have created class ,chara, value and batch . At time of production order GR (101 mov.),system has given a pop up and i have put the value against char.that is ok.

But

I want same pop up at time of result recording or UD instend of GR .

Is it possible ? if possible wht will be the setting require?

guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can do the Batch classification in QA32 for that go to OMCV and for 321movement select 3 Classification always in foreground (all batches) and copy classification .

If you want users to enter the characteristics values mandatrily in the Batch Classification then in CT04 for these characteristics activate Entry required indicator in "Basic Data" Tab

But bewst SAP practice is that,

There are class characteristics as well as Master inspction Characteristics.All characteristics have to be linked to each other. This can be done thru transaction QS23...

The QMclass is assigned to the material in the classification view of the Material master.Now when you create Material Specifications from transaction QS61...the characteristics present in the Qmclass which is assigned to material gets loaded..(i.e. M0 characteristics)...

Now the batches which are created for this material will inherit this class...Hence the batches will have these characteristics as well..This can be seen in MSC2N...

Now when you perform result recording the results are uploaded to the characteristics in the Batch.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

suren

u make MIC Chrac in tcode QS21 and assign all charac in MIC and save. and u can only transfer the results of results recording to batch chrac. it is not possible give pop up at the time of results recording.

any clarification revert back.

Avinash.Pegarlawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use User Exit

QEVA0005 User subscreen for displaying add. data for usage decision

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please let me know whether, for u want ro transfer some result value to the batch characteristic

If yes, can be done. or else let me know what are u looking at

Regards

Pranav